The Church of Christ-SPIRITUAL MOVEMENT Youth Fellowship

Sons of God - March forward

Forums

Forum Home > Words of Inspiration > A message from Church Leader

Yaw Frimpong
Site Owner
Hi: Remember that, you have to prove your faith by WORKS. You have to act appropriately on your belief for it to show faith. For faith without works is DEAD http://bible.com/8/jas.2.17.amp So also faith, if it does not have works (deeds and actions of obedience to back it up), by itself is destitute of power (inoperative, dead). http://bible.com/8/jas.2.26.amp For as the human body apart from the spirit is lifeless, so faith apart from [its] works of obedience is also dead. Again http://bible.com/8/deu.8.18.amp But you shall [earnestly] remember the Lord your God, for it is He Who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. God gives us the power and ideas to make wealth, but if we sit and not move or work with the power no good will avail us. Let's rise and shine to make ourselves, society and nation a better place than we inherited it. Posterity and God will be evaluating you and I sooner or later. Let's therefore put to use the power given us for our light has come and the glory of the Lord is upon us. Let every challenge and rebuke be seen as an opportunity to reflect and to take corrective measures to improve your goodself and become a better successful person or organisation.. You should consider problems or challenges as Opportunities instead of Threats. And when so you do, make a quick assessment of: Your STRENGTH Your WEAKNESS Your OPPORTUNITIES and Your THREATS. Of course a PEST ( Political, Environmental Social/Scientific and Technological) analysis and their threats need to be addressed later, as well as that of unseen or supernatural hands require addressing. Yet, I believe that in the meantime your SWOT analysis and steps flowing from it with the help of the Holy Spirit and a few admonishings herein should suffice for now. I will address other issues later. Maximize and lay emphasise on your Strengths Minimise your Weaknessan Capitalise on your Opportunities And deal with your potential threats As a Leader, Director, Manager, Coordinator, Supervisor or Overseer you MUST see critism as an eye opener, especially when it borders on shortcomings 9f the group you are responsible to, which has brought or could bring your supervision and outputs/outcomes to question Truthfully, in real life, you cannot assume that people will always do their part well. So You must KNOW war is expected to be done, You must inspect what they do, You must monitor every detail, You must evaluate every outcome, and Put in timely and cost effective corrective measures on the feedback. Then you will be in the process of managing WITH appropriate TEAM ( Human resourse) If you do these timeously within a focused strategy, with an overall birds eye view of every detail on what you expect, relying also on the help of the Holy Spirit you will succeed in every endeavour. May I emphasis that I did not say the Holy Spirit or God will do it. I said YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT HAS TO BE DONE with God's help. Do not just rely on people telling you that they will do a thing or the other. Let them tell you HOW and WHEN they are going to do WHAT. Remember, a problem can become your Opportunity to success and fame if you approach it with the right ATTITUDE or it can become a Threat to you under wrong attitude leading to inaction, failure and shame. Again, God is available to help you. Note that EVERY COIN HAS TWO SIDES and so does every problem. Choose the side, mindset and attitude of Opportunity and act using the few principles I have outlined above, and you will see and come to the realisation that the problem was brought your way to make you a better person, and that the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. Isaiah 60:1 http://bible.com/8/isa.60.1.amp ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept youĂ??rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! [Zech. 8:23.] Have a Good day. ... Dr Ing Dan Markin
March 3, 2016 at 4:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.